Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's my birthday and as I was printing out my multiple free birthday offers, I thought to myself, "Self, maybe my friends out in blog land would like to know how to sign up for all these goodies too..."

The trick is to sign up ahead of time on the websites so that you can get your freebie as soon as possible. Some sites have a club to join, or say become a member...you're smart, you can figure it out.

This year, I had a free meal from Captain D's, a free shake from Arbys, free dessert from Applebees and Melting Pot, free strawberry coupons, free burger and fry meal from Ruby Tuesday, free meal AND dessert from Spaghetti Warehouse, free Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Meal (LOL, the name of that makes me smile) from IHop, free meal from Country Buffet, free meal from Sonic and a ton of % off coupons for sites that sell products I already love :)

I was going to make a list but found a very nice complete list you can link to over here.

Happy Birthday early, enjoy your freebies.

No comments: