Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mini-Project: Green Grocery List

This was really easy. I wanted to have a place to jot down grocery items when I use the last of something. I thought that it would be best if I had it near my pantry and fridge as well. I also didnt need one more thing cluttering up the walls....there is already plenty, so I settled on using chalkboard paint because its a pretty green medium, theres no paper to buy or recycle. I painted it on the inside door of a cupboard between my pantry and refrigerator. In hindsight, I wish I would have used painter's tape to mask out my shape instead of free handing it. Not that its too misshapen, I can live with it that way since its inside the cupboard. Another idea is to simply take a photo of the list on your camera phone before you head to the store. 

No comments: