Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh My Goodness, the state of my pantry...

Certain things escape me apparently when I am super focused on something else thats really important...school, kids, etc.

FYI- the empty spaces are only there because I had just moved 4 cases of canned goods....LOL.

My pantry has gotten away from me.  It has grown into a living thing, eating up countless forgotten items and hiding a family of mice....ew. I live in an old country house in Ohio....I think it's inevitable that we get them here and there, but I am not providing them with a place to hide. So, its time to clean the pantry. Its embarrassingly messy...

So, I am extending my posting of this and many more projects till Monday, after the tragedy that is my pantry has been fixed. Oh my, the day I have ahead of me....

1 comment:

Katrina said...

have fun with that! I don't envy you one bit.. or maybe I do, I have NO pantry :(